We use necessary cookies to make our site work. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. The list below explains the cookies we use and why.
Artes Mundi may use Analytics cookies to:
- Analyse web traffic using an analytics package, specifically Google Analytics. Aggregated usage data helps the Artes Mundi improve the website structure, design, content and functions
- Identify whether you are signed into the website
- Recognise when you return to the website
- Show you relevant content, or provide functionality that you used previously
- Support remarketing campaigns e.g. through Google Adwords. This means you may see adverts from us on other websites after you have visited our website. We may also use other Google Analytics Advertising Features including:, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics, and Interest Reporting. These features use data collected by Google Analytics through cookies and anonymous identifiers. They help us target and measure our online advertising. If you wish to opt out of this, you can do so by installing Google Analytics’ opt-outs tool for your internet browser.
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and ac-cessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, vis-it www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit the link below: