CLOSED: We Are Hiring: Network Facilitator
Held-Space for Global Majority Artists in Wales
Interviews will take place: 5 and 11 May 2023 at times to be notified
Preferred start date: 5 June 2023 (although this can be discussed at interview)
We are seeking a part-time (1.5 days) Network Facilitator to work with the Artes Mundi team and with the members of the Held-Space for Global Majority Artists in Wales (Held-Space Network) to co-design and deliver a programme of events, workshops and meetings. This is an exciting opportunity to welcome new talent into our dedicated curatorial and programme team and support artists, curators, writers, and others working in the visual arts in Wales.
- This position is offered as a 12-month contract on a freelance basis.
- An inclusive fee of £10,400 is available for an anticipated 1.5 days/11.25 hours per week to be paid in monthly instalments by invoice.
- Given the nature of the role, we provide these hours as an indicator of maximum expectation, as the postholder will be asked to undertake occasional evening and weekend work and attend Artes Mundi events. Prior notice will be given.
- Typical working hours are 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Managed by Letty Clarke, Curator of Public Programmes and Nigel Prince, Director, but will work with all members of the Artes Mundi team and across different projects.
- The Artes Mundi office is located at the National Museum Cardiff, but all team members are currently working from home. The Network Facilitator will be supported to work from home as necessary
How to apply
Candidates should apply for this role using the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. These should be submitted by email to email@example.com quoting ‘Network Facilitator’ in the subject line.
If you have questions about the role or the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact Letty Clarke at firstname.lastname@example.org