We Are Hiring
Marketing and Communications Officer
Applications close: 9am Monday 31st January
Interviews will take place: Monday 7th February 2022
Preferred start date: Early March 2022
We are seeking a part-time (3 days) Marketing & Communications Officer to advance Artes Mundi’s presence locally, nationally and internationally through development of innovative marketing, publicity and communication strategies and impactful print and digital materials. By working collaboratively with staff, board committees and external partners, the Marketing and Communications Officer develops approaches that drive and support achievement of Artes Mundi’s objectives.
- Permanent contract (subject to satisfactory 6-month probation period).
- Salary of £25-28,000 per annum (pro-rata 3 days per week), depending on experience.
- Part-time (3 days/22.5 hours per week). The post holder will be asked to undertake occasional evening and weekend work and attend Artes Mundi events, prior notice will be given.
- 15 days annual leave (plus bank/public holidays).
- Managed by the Deputy Director but will work with all members of the Artes Mundi team and across different projects.
- The Artes Mundi office is located at the National Museum Cardiff but all team members are currently working from home. The Marketing & Communications Officer will be supported to work from home as necessary.
Full information on the role can be found in the Information and Application Pack.
How to apply
Candidates should apply for this role using the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. These should be submitted by email to email@example.com quoting ‘Marketing & Communications Officer’ in the subject line.
If you have questions about the role or the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact Lianne Toye, Deputy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org