Artes Mundi 10 guided tour for Global Majority Artists in Wales
10:00 am - 12:00 pm - National Museum Cardiff (meet at the main
entrance to National Museum Cardiff)
12:30 pm onwards - Chapter
Click here to book now
To coincide with Artes Mundi 10, we are holding guided tours for Global Majority artists in Wales, that would like to get an in depth understanding and take part in discussion about the themes of the exhibition.
- Rushdi Anwar (Born Kurdistan. Lives and works between Thailand and Australia) exhibiting at The National Museum Cardiff.
- Carolina Caycedo (Born UK to Colombian parents. Lives and works in USA) exhibiting at Oriel Davies Gallery and Chapter.
- Alia Farid (Born Kuwait. Lives and works between Kuwait City and Puerto Rico) exhibiting at The National Museum Cardiff.
- Naomi Rincón Gallardo (Born USA. Lives and works in Mexico) exhibiting at Chapter.
- Taloi Havini (Born Bougainville (Nakas/ Hakö tribe. Lives and works in Australia) exhibiting at Mostyn and Chapter.
- Nguyễn Trinh Thi (Born and continues to live and work in Vietnam) exhibiting at Glynn Vivian Art Gallery and Chapter.
- Mounira Al Solh (Born Lebanon. Lives and works in Lebanon and The Netherlands) exhibiting at The National Museum Cardiff.
Find more about AM10 here.
Tea, coffee and networking opportunities will be provided.
If you have accessibility needs, or require travel support, please get in touch with Artist Support Manager, Dianna Djokey at firstname.lastname@example.org